-
Re: How I Wish
Mullets are quite the complex haircut. I never understand how some let it get so ratty in the back....I mean, you know they have to keep up the front.
My friend and I were at the Sophisticated Otter to see the Josh Todd Band, and the opening act was a local band. The band had quite the middle-aged women following...and this one lady had a massive mullet going on. My friend pointed it out to me, right as the lady looked at us. That lady could have kicked my butt probably.
-
Re: How I Wish
Was funny: Elp6n asked said "You should check out the woman on your left and that mullet", and i said "Already see her"-my peripheral vision had caught it-was that bad.
-
Re: How I Wish
LOL
never point and laugh at a mullet! You could be injured...
-
Re: How I Wish
cause you may be pointing and crying at the gun they pull out
-
Re: How I Wish
I just have an image of a large fist coming at my face, and then blackness [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
-
Re: How I Wish
The gun that they can pull out of their mullet haha [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
-
Re: How I Wish
Anybody that has such a disregard to for themselves to do that to their head, is indeed a dangerous creature.
-
Re: How I Wish
maybe we should start a topic "who has had a mullet" .
I have to confess, I'm guilty for a while. Of course when you are my age most have had one at one time or another. After all, the 80's was the decade for big hair and carefree attitude's.
-
Re: How I Wish
She could have pulled a bazooka outta that head.
-
Re: How I Wish
well..not so much a mullet, but I did have feathered hair...
(I'm so ashamed!!!)